- LED stands for Light Emitting Diode, a bright, energy-efficient lighting component with no moving or fragile parts. Once used primarily for red on/off electronic device lights, today’s LEDs have evolved into a first class illumination solution for industrial, commercial and residential uses.
WHY USE CARBONLIGHTS LED TECHNOLOGY?
Carbonlights manufactures a range of lights which offer significant advantages in terms of their usage, light quality, cost reduction, low environmental impact and the improved working environment that is generated.
- Up to 140,000 hrs LED life
- Excellent luminescence and colour
- Vibration resistant & robust design
- Enhanced image rendition from CCTV
- Direct replacement for existing fixtures
- Reduced wiring to new build projects
- No flicker
- No harmful pollutants
- Reduced carbon emissions
- 98% recyclable
- No disposal issues
- Up to 80% savings on electricity consumption
- Virtually maintenance free
- No infrared or ultraviolet
- Helps eliminate photosensitive epilepsy
- Easy to clean profile
- No glass components
- Carbonlights™ focuses on bespoke industrial and commercial lighting solutions using the best LEDs fit for purpose.
- All our units use the latest LED technology from the American company Cree Inc, one of the worlds leading LED manufacturers. Carbonlights™ only use the best quality components to ensure reliability.
- As well as using the best components, our tailored solutions ensure that whatever requirements you may have from your business, Carbonlights is able to accommodate. This flexibility is another benefit of LED lighting technology.